Apprenticeship Flyer (document)
Apprenticeship Training is a proven strategy that combines theoretical instruction with on-the-job training to prepare high quality, skilled workers to meet the demands of a competitive economy. The NECE will work with you to create a customized, flexible apprenticeship program to meet your organization's needs.
• Skilled workers trained to industry/employer specifications to produce quality results
• Reduced turnover
• Pipeline for new skilled workers
• Reduced worker compensation costs due to an
emphasis on safety training.
• Increased competitive edge in the global economy
• Jobs that usually pay higher wages
• Higher quality of life and skills versatility
• Portable credentials recognized nationally and often globally
• Opportunity for college credit and future degrees.
The NECE will:
• Maintain and update the curriculum within the program.
• Provide students with course information and books.
• Assist in keeping the apprentices on track.
• Provide course completion documentation including final exam and certificate of completion.
• Schedules are customized per company
• Each course is graded by an online final exam.
• Cost typically ranges between $3,000 - $10,000 per apprentice per year.
• Courses are offered face-to-face, self-study, and/or online:
- Face-to-face courses are taught onsite and/or through the Interactive TV Network system.
- Self-study courses provide students with a textbook that contains reading material and self-checks within each chapter.
- Online courses typically include a textbook and are broken down into units that contain reading assignments, written and video lectures, resource sections and self-checks. The online courses are available 24/7.
Click on the links on the left to view the formalized apprenticeship training programs currently offered by the NECE.
Need more information? Contact: Emily Gullicks at 701.224.2519, 800.852.5685 or Emily.Gullicks@bismarckstate.edu.
File Size: 328.51 kb
Apprenticeship Flyer 6-11-12